عنوان مقاله [English]
The main purpose of this study was to determine the teachers' knowledge and attitude towards the concepts and commandments of the Fundemental Transformation Document of Education and to formulate an indigenous framework to improve the situation in Kurdistan province. The purpose of this study is an applied one that was conducted using a mixed approach with a discovery plan. The qualitative study was conducted through semi-structured interviews with 100 academic community experts and education professionals with executive backgrounds at various levels of decision making. In the quantitative section, the statistical population included all school principals and teachers. There were 24125 people in Kurdistan, 1000 of whom were selected to respond to researcher-made questionnaires, via the electronic link (https://survey.porseline.ir/s/NUO2urp) - Windows and Android - and in agreement with In-service education department of The provincial education department was organized in a 6-hour period. In order to collect research data in qualitative section, two tools of semi-structured interview and Fish were used to identify the dimensions and components of the model of teachers' knowledge and attitude towards the concepts and commandments of the Fundemental Transformation Document of Education, and in the quantitative part, two researcher-made questionnaires were usedt "Awareness assessment " and "attitude assessment" based on the criteria extracted from the qualitative section were studied by studying the theoretical foundations of the document and interviewing the education experts on key concepts and document commandments. To analyze the qualitative data, content analysis and to analyze quantitative data methods of descriptive and inferential statistics were used . The results showed that the average level of knowledge of the teachers of Kurdistan province on all concepts and commandments of the Fundamental Transformation Document was low and their knowledge of the concepts was slightly higher than their knowledge of the commandments but the teachers' attitude towards the concepts and commandments was positive. Document verdicts are a positive development and compared to the scores obtained from the Knowledge Assessment Questionnaire, the results in the attitude section indicate the favorable view of the majority of them towards document commandments and concepts. Women's awareness is higher than men awareness and there was a significant positive relationship between education level and level of knowledge. Therefore, considering the causal, contextual, and confounding conditions, a set of operational strategies to enhance the knowledge and attitude of the teachers of the Kurdistan province in relation to the fundamental document of education in the form of six subsystems of documentary transformation and Suggested as a model.The ultimate goal of this study was to present an indigenous model of promoting the knowledge and attitude of teachers in Kurdistan province regarding the Fundamental Transformation Document of education . The causal conditions of this model included human resource management policies, financial policies, social policies, social policies and educational policies. Intervention conditions also include teachers personality traits and proffessional development policies, and contextual conditions include teachers livelihoods, social status of the teachers, continuing education, and in-service cultures. The most influential sub-categories of causal conditions in teachers' attitudes are human and financial management policies that affect their job satisfaction and social status.
Since the level of knowledge and attitude of teachers towards the concepts and commandments of the Fundamental Transformation Document have a mutual effect, the factors related to the level of teachers' job satisfaction that have a direct impact on their willingness to learn the fundamental Transformation Document concepts and rulings are:
• Fair implementation of the teacher rating system
• Improving the livelihoods of the teachers with inflation
• Implement the law on the coordination of government employees
• Providing the opportunity for further education of the teachers, including the promotion of their degree
• Consider the optimal system for receiving performance feedback
• Delegate authority to teachers, administrators, and other staff in their field of operations
• A survey of the teachers on all the contents of the document and its restoration and updating according to their views.
Therefore, in addition to clarity and accurate information on the content of the Fundamental Transformation Document, the use of teachers' collective wisdom and participation in formulating its concepts and principles and in the process of document restoration will further align them with the organizational goals of education. Increasing inter-organizational communication horizontally and vertically, and holding periodic school-level meetings and district administrations, plays a significant role in achieving the goals and revitalizing teachers' commitment. The role of staff training and promotion of their level of education, competence and skills is very important. It should be noted that limitations such as limitations on research resources and subject matter, scattering of education and generalization of results to the whole country are important. Therefore, it is suggested that the primary focus is on the implementation of the six document subsystems in a balanced and independent manner. Second, in future research, advanced statistical models such as factor analysis and path analysis will be used to more accurately identify the influential factors.
According to the model presented, in order to increase the proportion of teachers awareness and professional skills with the goals of the fundamental transformation document, it is necessary to summarize the next strategies.
• Holding retraining and updating courses tailored to all curriculum changes.
• Holding workshops, conferences, in-service and online seminars on the concepts and commandments of the Fundamental Transformation Document for all teachers.
• Special attention to comprehensive education of different aspects of Transformation Document in Farhangian University curriculum.
• Conducting comprehensive periodic tests of the concepts and commandments of the Transformation Document.
• Considering the incentive mechanism for Document awareness and action.
• Developing multimedia contents, brochures and educational posters on all sections of the Fundamental Transformation Document and making it available to all teachers.
• considering the awareness level of people in which takepart in the Ministry of Education recruitment tests toward the FTD concepts and commandments.