Author General Guidelines
- The Journal of School Administration, based on the letter No. 3/18/290135 dated 12/16/1695, from the first of spring 2016, succeeded in receiving the scientific-research degree from the esteemed commission of scientific journals of the Ministry of Science, Research and Technology
- Articles written in a qualitative or mixed-method will be given priority.
- Before submitting the article, pay attention to the appropriateness of the article with the axes inserted in the goals and perspective section of the journal.
- The Journal of School Administration is indexed on the ISC database.
- Since the Journal will be published in the English Language from October 2021, it is necessary for the articles submitted to be entirely in English.
- School Administration Journal accepts all COPE terms and conditions regarding the protection of authors' rights and research ethics.
- Having an academic email address and author ID (ORCID) is mandatory for authors, especially for Corresponding authors.
- The Worksheet of conflict between the author's interests with the signature of the corresponding authors of the article should be attached to the article.
- All articles are open access that follows CC By $
- All articles in this journal have been identified and the result will be communicated to the author. If there is a 20% similarity between internal and external sources, the article will be excluded from the judging process.
Publisher: University of Kurdistan, Iran, Sanandaj
Format: Print & Online
ISSN: 2538-4724 (Print); 2538-4732 (Electronic)
Scope: Educational Administration
Article Processing Charges: Yes(4000000rials)
Type of Journal: Academic and Scholarly Journal
Open Access: Yes
Review Time: Four to five months
Contact e-mail: barkhoda.jamal@Yahoo.com